18 self-paced videos
4 weeks of live classes; recorded for revision
12 downloadable resources
On-demand tool to ask questions/clarify doubts
Access for an entire year
What can you expect?
By the end of this course, you would be able to solve questions relating to the 4 topics with ease. The self paced videos will break-down everything you need to know to answer different types of questions in the O level examination. There will be sufficient practice of past year examination questions provided via 4 weeks of live classes which will be recorded for offline revision as well.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- Is this course based on the MOE syllabus?
Yes, the course is entirely based on the MOE syllabus and is curated by tutors who have had more than a decade of teaching experience in Singapore
- When do I need to complete the course?
Anytime, the course is completely self-paced which means you can re-visit any part of the lesson as many times as you need.
- Are there printing materials to supplement the lesson?
Yes, there are downloadable notes, cheat sheets and assessments.
- Where is the self paced course conducted? We use an online learning tool called ClassDo which is built to function as a virtual classroom.
- What will you go through during the weekly live classes?
The live classes are meant to give all enrolled students sufficient practice with different types of O level Chemistry questions. To make best use of each live class, students are recommended to complete certain videos pertaining to a topic.
- What if i cannot attend the weekly live classes?
All weekly live classes will be recorded so you can watch it anytime
- Does this require a recurring payment per month?
No. You will only need to pay a one-time fee for the course, hence, a more affordable option vs our group/1-1 tuition classes.
- Are there going to be more self paced courses to cover the entire syllabus?
Yes, we have broken the self paced courses into 4 sets to enable students to pick only certain courses if they need help with specific chapters only. This gives you the autonomy to choose which course is best suited for them.
- When are the other chapters/self paced courses going to be released?
We will be doing this in phases and releasing the most important topics within the next 2 months. The entire syllabus for O level Chemistry is expected to be released by August 2020
- What other features are there within the course?
An on-demand tool that allows you to ask questions to our tutor and clarify doubts anytime
Ready to ace your O levels?